Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Blue duo&multichrome glitters comparison

My love for these three is equal, yet I love them each in their own special way.
Illamasque - Phallic, I love as a more sophisticated dark blue with depth
LA Girls - Alkaline Blue, I love as a lighter more playful blue
Ozotic - 529, just makes me want to party all the time.

I used a polish I hadn't tried before as a base. I was worried a black base would be to dark to pick up the colours. So grabbed my Blush-Amour #69 (everyone's favorite number).
Blush-Amour is an 'Australian Developed' nail polish which I picked up from a shop called Stuff & Nonsense in Melbourne Central for $3. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looked on the nail. In the bottle it looked slightly cloudy but it ended up being very bright and shimmery on the nail.

Illamasque I purchased from Myers. They are $35 AUD a bottle, I bought this in a box of 4 for $99AUD.
LA girls I picked up from Groove Accessories in Melbourne central for $5.
Ozotic 529 I purchased online from piCture pOlish for $14.95.

Photos show 1 coat of Blush-amour 69 base & 2 coats of each - no top coat.






In real life I had a hard time seeing the purple on the nail for LA girls Alkaline Blue, but is showed up beautifully in the photos.



I dont think the blue base is doing 529 any favors here as it hides the blue glitter. Other photos look better with a black base.

I could have put up so many more photos, I've actually been quite restrained here. I just love these.
Do you have a favorite?

Stay Cool & Keep Smiling
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment