Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Constance Carol Humbug + Loreal 314 Luminescence

I have never seen or heard of Constance Carol before. I found this bottle in a bargain bin with some Ulta3 for $2.50. It was from the pharmacy in the target center off Burke and Little Burke St in Melbourne.
I really like it, its kind of a creamy bluish grey with shimmer.
It applies very thinly, I had to apply 4 coats to get an opaque coverage but it dried very quickly.
For the stamp I used Loreal 314 Luminescence. I bought this for $3.95 from Ozsale.

I was actually going for something more subdued than this and wanted to tone down the silvery grey. Instead my nails ended up looking pretty fierce. To me it looks like there are purple flames on my nails rather than leaves. It is extremely eye catching.


I asked the chemist if he had more Constance Carol, but he just replied 'oh the girls just put a lot of end of line stuff in there'.
Have you ever seen this brand before?

X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment