Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

butter - Jelly - Stroppy

I had seen the butter London range for sale in the pharmacy at the Royal Melbourne Hospital. They sell for $22 a bottle. I'd also seen them online at Kleins pharmacy for the same price.
So when i saw them for sale for $14 on Ozsale I jumped a the chance and got 5 of the available colours. I wish I gotten more.

Stroppy looks like quite a dark purple in the bottle but is much lighter on the nail.
I know I should expect a sheer consistancy from a jelly polish but it took me 4 coats to even get near the colour I wanted. I would have gone for a 5th if I'd had the trying time that would have taken. Turns out I hadn't even left enough time for drying 4 before going to bed. The next day my thumbnail polish had been sqwooshed by the sheets, I'd slept in a bit so I didn't have time before work to fix it. I had to hide that mess by tucking my thumb away under my fingers all day.

Having said that, the shimmer in this baby is amazing! It truly reminded me of Clarins 230.
I will have to try layering this over other polishes.




Jellys. What do you think? Love em or layer them?
I cant decide.

Stay cool & Keep smiling
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment