Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Misa - Office Polishtics, CND - Amythyst Sparkle

An amazing combination!
I do like cremes but after applying the Misa Office Polishtics it just felt a little boring.
CND Amythyst Sparkle was the perfect top coat to fix that.

Misa - Office Polishtics (yes i love the name and 'borrowed' it) Was a very thick consistency and I had drag and bald spots after the second layer. I applied some thinner to the bottle which helped a great deal and on the third layer i achieved a decent coverage. The brush on this one also had a few wonky bristles which i had to cut off.
Its a nice dark true grey, no hint of blue. I bought this for $3.75 US from Trans Design Inc. It was sent in a large haul on which postage was quite expensive, so all up it probably cost $9-$10.

CND - Amethyst Sparkle. Oh how i love you! Is there any colour you cant go over?
Who wouldn't want this gorgeous pinky purple micro glitter shimmer to illuminate their nails?
As a massive fan of shimmer polishes, CND have now shown me the way. I have ordered 3 more colours from the 'sparkle' range off ebay, and will  probably end up getting a few of the shimmers or pearls.
I also really like the brush on the new square/round CND bottles, they are kind of fat, but a little bit thinner than OPI brushes. Makes for very easy 3 brush stroke application.
This came in my same trans design haul as the Misa, it was $5.50 US. With postage came to around $11-$12.






Amethyst Sparkle looks cloudy in the bottle but is actual clear when you apply it. It can go over any base colour without making it look pearl.

Cant wait to get more colours to sparkle up my nails :)

Stay cool & Keep smiling
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment