Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

piCture pOlish - Mud Shake

Mud Shake is yummy.
Its a lovely neutral light brown. Good consistency and coverage, I only needed two coats.

I used Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever and Tropez for the stamp.
I bought a bunch of Ulta3 polishes for $2.99 on sale from Pulse Pharmacy on Bridge Road, Richmond. I was very happy that day.
This is an unknown brand of stamp, i purchased 240 mixed designs off eBay for $18.99. There weren't too many dups with bundle monster or Konad so I was very happy. Plate #m04.



This last pick looks a bit greyer than the colour actually is, but is a nice shot of the stamps so I included it anyway.

I purchased Mud shake from 'Picture Polish' who i discovered when i bought some of the Ozotic multi-chromes online. They also make their own gorgeous colours, how could I resist?
I also got Tiffany, Pink Shimmer, Denim and Tango which i will swatch soon. There are so many others that I wanted to get. I'll have to re-visit their store next pay day.


 These polishes were $9.95 AUD each, which I actually think is a bargain since they are Australian made. I get quite angry at the marked up prices retailers put on imported polishes. So its really great to see Aussies doing it better and cheaper.

Stay Cool and Keep Smiling!
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment