Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

NFU OH 18 + Bundle Monster 201

Vivid Nails is having a sale. A ridiculously wonderful sale. Nfu Oh $2!!!!
http://vividnails.com.au/shoppingcart/categories/Nfu.Oh-Enamel-SALE/

The flakies are not on sale : (
But there are many other nice colours to choose from. I ordered around 12 colours and paid online. Two of them ended up being out of stock so they automatically gave me a store credit and sent an email to let me know. I would have rather of had the chance to select some other colours over a credit. But that's ok, that just means I'll have to go back to buy some of those wonderful flakies they have for $14.95.

I really liked this nude polish. In the bottle it looks darker than on the nail. I had to use 3 coats to get a good coverage.
I was inspired by the cute bottle and used bundle monster stamp plate BM-201. Looks like they were made for each other.




Its nice to go nude every now and again.

Stay cool and keep smiling
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment