Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

piCture pOlish - Tango

I don't normally go for orange as it doesn't suit my skin tone.
However Tango is quite a pastel and creamy and suited my skin quite well I think.
It made me feel very feminine and girly and looked really sweet.
I couldn't resist adding another layer of girlishness with a Konad lace stamp from plate #m57 using the Konad princess white polish.
Unfortunately I used a top coat that streaked the Konad polish, I switched to Seche Vite that seemed to cause less damage when applied very thickly. I'm seriously considering investing in the Konad top coat, it breaks my heart when I ruin a cute mani at the last step. I am quite lazy so I will still wear it around for a day or two before removing it.




Stay Cool and Keep Smiling!
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment