Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength

My First Post!

These gorgeous Sally Hansen Diamond strength nail polishes were how my nail polish addiction began. I have to confess that I use to bite my nails, but then one day I was looking around Priceline during my lunch break and fell in love with these little babies.
These polishes have a wonderful consistency and apply like a dream. Some are quite sheer so 2 or three coats is required, however i have never needed to wear a top coat with them. There is never any shrinkage from the tips and i can wear it the whole week at work without any chips!

I purchased these from the price line pharmacy for around $16 AUD a bottle.

02 - Fairy Tale Ivory - is the sheerest of these four, however it is also has the sparkliest shimmer, in the bottle and on the nail you can see multi coloured micro glitter when you look up close. From a distance it is just a nice nude shimmer.
33 - Champagne Toast - I would say is more of a pink than a champagne. Like 02 it also has gorgeous micro glitter to get that sparkly shimmer.
65 - Nude Shimmer - I always wear 3 coats and it looks like more of a chrome on the nail unless you look very closely (which i often do).
77 - Antique Bronze - A really beautiful copper (or rose gold) colour. I can sometimes get away with one coat of this. Like 65 it looks like a chrome from a distance, and then when you look up close, its a very sparkly shimmer.



Nude Shimmer (above)
 Blurry Close up of Antique bronze (above and below) - slightly pinky - not too orange or yellow.

 Fairy Tale Ivory (above)

It was very hard to capture the sparkle in these photo's, much nicer in real life.

These are very safe colours that can be worn anywhere, and would suit any skin tone.
Ive only swatched Nude Shimmer and Antique Bronze, but let me know if you would like to see the others and ill take some more pics.


Stay cool
X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment