Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Purple Grey

This is the colour I automatically go for first every time. When ever I look through colours in a range, my mind screams 'buy it!' when i come to the purple grey. My boyfriend asked me why I needed 12 different bottles of  same colour. Obviously he is colour blind, because they aren't the same colour. And yes, i do need them all. I just wish there were more clothes and make up in this colour so I could cover my whole body in it. These are my four favorites;
L'oreal - Delicate Dusk. Of the four this is the lightest with the most white in it.
Color Club - Give Me a Hint. This one is the most purple of the bunch.
Essie - Merino Cool. My personal favorite. I'm like Goldilocks on this one, hungry for purple grey, I find its not too purple, its not too grey, its just right.
Sally Hansen - Salon - Commander in Chic. The brownest of the four.

The photos show 3 coats of all except the Color Club - Give me a hint. I had to use four, and still there was a little bit of a bald spot at the base of the nail.

Which one is your favorite?

X SoozieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment