Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Konad - Deep Jungle and Cool Red.

Recently i purchased 10 of the Konad Princess 12ml special polishes. Yes normal polishes work with Kondad and other nail stamps but i wanted to see what the difference was.
I have to say the Konad special polishes work way better, no big surprises there since that's what its made for.
The Princess Deep Jungle Pearl Stamping Polish, surprised me with its gold shimmer i was not expecting as it does not show up in the pictures i had bought from. It is a seriously lovely green, quite dark almost teal.
The Princess Cool Red is also a very nice red, reminds me of Christmas.
I purchased them from OC nail art for $7.99 US each. With shipping they cost $10 each.
I used two stamping plates - Konad - m3 & Bundle Monster - BM03.



 This extreme close up shows the sparkle in the Jungle green - sorry for the light spot.



Unfortunately i chose a background polish that was too dark and made it hard to see the prints. I will definitely be trying these with lighter background colours next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment